Business After Hours - June 2022
Enjoy a great networking opportunity at
Please read the Event Attendee Guidelines below:
Your health and safety are our top priority. We are focused on providing a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
By taking seriously the mitigation of COVID-19, we protect our business community and our economy from the negative effects of shutdown today and in the future. Per the CDC, attending events and gatherings increases your risk of getting and spreading COVID-19. For the health and safety of yourself and those around you, we recommend guests ensure they have received full protection from COVID-19 vaccination before attending our events.
In an effort to control disease transmission this event will follow guidelines as set forth by the Centers of Disease Control (CDC), the State of West Virginia, and local health departments.
Because we care about your health, attendees must adhere to the following safety guidelines:
- All attendees must register online or in-person.
- Per CDC guidelines, fully vaccinated individuals do not need to wear a mask or distance, except where required by state or local law or regulations or by workplaces or private businesses. Individuals are considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if it has been 2+ weeks after receiving one's final dose of vaccine. Per CDC guidelines, non-vaccinated individuals should wear a face covering and social distance or as otherwise required by state or local law or regulations or by private businesses.
- Consider alternatives to handshaking such as waving, elbow bumps, etc.
- Dependent on the setting, guests may be asked to participate in health screening questions and/or a temperature check.
- Not feeling well? Guests are encouraged to stay home if feeling sick, have tested positive for Covid-19, or have been in contact with someone who has been ill or tested positive for Covid-19.
We consult with venue operators about their COVID-19 policies prior to the event, including ensuring compliance with CDC guidelines and local health department requirements.
Per guidance, a staff contact who will be present to oversee COVID-19 related situations and concerns at the event.